Luke. If you haven't been over to his blog, you really should go check it out. So, without further ado, here are 7 not so stylish things about me...
1. I am convinced I am the same height as everyone else until I see a picture (proof) that I am indeed, shorter than...everyone else.
2. I think I am probably the last person in the universe to read this book (I am reading it now):
3. I believe everything is better with a little Sriracha.
4. My laugh is loud and very recognizable. And I laugh a lot (warning to all Trakkers Teammates!) I was once on a ski lift at Sugarloaf laughing with a friend, and a friend skiing down below stopped, looked up and said, "Mandy?"
5. My back country trips feeds my soul more than anything else I do, it is something I need in my life.
|View from Jackal Hut, March 2007 trip. 10th Mountain Division Huts, CO.|
7. Only 156 days until Ironman Lake Placid!!!
I am supposed to tag people to do this, but honestly I am not sure who has done this already and who hasn't, so if you think you are very stylish or want to do this, consider yourself tagged.
Have a great day!